Logistics Carrier Sales Executive
About The Position
Our client is a 90 million dollar logistics company looking for a Sales Rock Star! The company has grown from $10 million to $90 million because of their aggressive and effective strategies. They have a great work environment, and their employees are rewarded handsomely. Must live in Florida or be willing to relocate to Florida; a strong flatbed sales person with experience in all modes of flatbed; a strong produce revenue generator. A strong pricing candidate who can manage RFPs and bids is a plus. Must be seasoned.
- Strong account management to retain and grow accounts.
- Strong price and service negotiation with customers.
- Position requires strong relationship building skills and ability to multitask.
- Develop and execute a Sales Plan that will achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Work closely with the operational staff to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Meet or exceed sales quota as defined by the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Sales Experience in a non-asset based environment
- Portable book of logistics brokerage business
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, competitive and confident personality.
- Ability to develop long term relationships.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales & service issues.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to handle negotiations.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s product and services.