Do you have experience in a freight brokerage managing Carrier Sales Reps or a team of Brokers including their support staff in a growing brokerage today?
Do you desire to join a company which has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America for the last 2 years in a row by Inc5000? Do you want to work for a company that was established in 2002, family owned and operated, well capitalized but is not a huge corporation with layers and layers of bureaucracy? If you are looking for a place where you can grow with a company that is well positioned to support you and achieve your personal goals, we have the perfect position for you! Enjoy unlimited potential for growth, salary and bonuses in a family environment.
The Operations Manager Position is essential to the success of a growing Transportation Brokerage. This particular position will be responsible for the day to day operations of the “floor” and acts as a liaison between accounting, claims management, sales and customer account manager teams. The Operations manager will report to the president / owner of the company.
To be successful in this position you must be an energetic, self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, who excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a management role of a Freight Brokerage
- Managed a team of individuals and understands how to negotiate
- Willing to work after-hours via cell phone
- Strong customer service skills and excellent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and process information quickly and timely
- Must have effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
$60,000-$100,000 base salary + Bonus
|Job Category||Recently Filled Positions|