This is for a global manufacturing client:
- 10+ years experience in related SAP support and/or consulting
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related
- Fluent in English
Extensive knowledge SAP Transport Management (TM) – manage transportation requirements from order entry to freight settlement.
- Strong knowledge in Logistics Execution (LE), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Event Management (EM)
- Knowledge in Global Trade – TM freight order functionality for compliance check and customs
- Basic knowledge in Electronic Data Interchange, experience with portals such as Elemica is a plus.
- Understanding of freight contracts and booking (ocean, rail, air for domestic and international shipments)
- Familiar with freight planning/tendering/forwarding and settlement, labeling and transportation documents.
- Preferred but not required is experience with S/4 HANA
- Manage system maintenance activities, ensuring change requests and all enhancements are progressed.
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact.
- Project manager for large, complex projects.
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact.
- Undertake systems analysis, design and systems building activities together and in alignment with the logistics department Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts.
|Job Category||Open Positions, Supply Chain|