Top Talent is committed to providing our candidates the highest level of service. We recruit for positions with some of the top companies in the logistics industry. In order to succeed, we expect our candidates to partner with us and meet the following expectations.
- Integrity of Communication: Always be open and honest in all matters of our partnership. If you are pursuing companies on your own, our talent-acquisition team needs to know so that we do not duplicate efforts.
- Real-time Feedback: Any and all issues, concerns, and/or feedback concerning our recruiting efforts on your behalf are to be brought to the attention of Top Talent as soon as possible.
- Candidate Prepping and Debriefing: Top Talent will prep you thoroughly prior to your interview, and debrief both you and the client after the interview. It is imperative that we are your first call after completion of the interview and before debriefing the client so any concerns or questions you have may be addressed.
- Offer Ownership: Top Talent will negotiate all compensation packages on your behalf. Once an offer is made, we need a yes or no decision. Please ask any and all questions during the interview process.
- Recommendation(s): You agree to take into consideration all recommendations and feedback Top Talent provides as they relate to introducing, prepping and interviewing with clients.