Top Talent is committed to presenting our clients the best candidates the logistics industry has to offer. To succeed, we expect clients to partner with us. We have identified key elements that, if followed, will lead to a Top Talent placement. Our talent-acquisition team dedicates their resources to provide you with necessary, measurable, and actionable results. To do so, we use the following engagement outline.
- Integrity in Communication: We are always open and honest, in all matters of our partnership.
- Real-time Feedback: We will discuss with you any and all issues and feedback concerning our recruiting efforts on your behalf within 1 business day.
- Prompt Accountability: We will discuss all candidates presented for your consideration within 1 business day.
- Introductory Clause: Client will provide Top Talent with introductions and access to all parties actively involved in the interviewing and decision-making process of any candidate referred.
- Candidate Debriefing: Client agrees to provide feedback regarding all candidate interviews with Top Talent on the day the interview occurs.
- Offer Ownership: Candidate offers will be discussed and reviewed with Top Talent before being made.
- Recommendation(s): Client agrees to take into consideration all of Top Talent’s recommendations regarding introductions, preparation, interviewing, and employment offers to referred candidates.